Pictures of Lenzburg Switzerland

Pictures of Switzerland

for your holiday or vacation
preparation in Switzerland
Lenzburg pictures: click here
photos and webcams

Lenzburg (Lencis) is mentioned for the first time in history in 893. In 1063, the Duke of Lenzburg is the owner of the castle of Lenzburg. Afterwards the ownership goes to the Emperor Barbarossa, the Kyburger, the Habsburger and the Swiss (Eidgenossen). A fire destroys in 1491 the city, except for 15 houses.
The town has more then 8000 inhabitants.
The cotton industrie starts in 1685, as Mr. Hünerwadel starts a cotton-bleach at the creek Aabach. The Santa claus flagellum tradition is explained in the Santa claus legend. The legend says that with the flagellum, they try to attract the attention of the Santa claus.
The pictures (click here) of Lenzburg Switzerland have different formats. The photos have 800*600 or 450*600 pixels. The webcams have no standard.
Bilder von Lenzburg  
Fotos und Webcams für Ihre Ferien  
Bilder der Schweiz: Fotos und Webcams.
Images de l'Lenzburg  
webcams et photos pour votre vacance  
Images de la Suisse: des photos et webcams.
Fotos van Lenzburg  
Webcams en fotos voor uw vakantie  
Beelden van Zwitserland: fotos en webcams.
Immagini Lenzburg  
webcam e foto per la vacanza.  
Immagini della Svizzera: foto e dei webcam.
pictures and information of the
surrounding places
AarauPictures and photos of Aarau Switzerland
BadenPictures and photos of Baden Switzerland
BruggPictures and photos of Brugg Switzerland
OltenPictures and photos of Olten Switzerland
ZürichPictures and photos of Zürich Switzerland
Interesting links of Lenzburg Switzerland
City Lenzburg
Castle Lenzburg
Schwing club
Culture events
Airplain gliding club
Movie Lenzburg
Street artist festival
Climbing hall
Canoe club
Werbung 1
Home  the main page
Castle in Switzerland
crownsquare in lenzburg
holiday picture of the claus well
Picture of the upper mill